afg/s©2002-2004 PinkTank v3.0
kimpin_aint.ez
...these are the things i can't say when we're alone
4:22 PM Tuesday, December 14 | Kim

so sad

i'm bored as all hell right now so i'm looking through xangas and myspace profiles right now..it's making me sad...everyone has these pictures up that i'm missing in...i miss out on everything...parties, birthdays...i could see myself in those pictures but i'm not there...i disappoint my friends because i'm stuck in irvine with no car...it's making me super sad...i dunno...i wish i had a car...then i wouldn't have this problem...i wouldn't have to bum rides to and from work...i can go to anyone's house when i needed to talk to them...go to ikea without having to plan a bus route...i'm missing out on a lot being stuck here...even right now all my coworkers are out...and i'm laying here in bed wondering waiting to get up and take the bus to work...

during winter break i'm going to be home about 5 days...that amount of time is going to disappoint them too

(0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


me! Name: Kim
Location: Irvine/Cerritos, CA
this is just a small chunk of my life
click to see the rest
sorry no more reading the old stuff