afg/s©2002-2004 PinkTank v3.0
kimpin_aint.ez
...these are the things i can't say when we're alone
10:46 AM Monday, April 11 | Kim

lalala

i visited the counseling office today...7 more classes till i finish my major and 3 more classes to fulfill my minor...i'm really excited to be able to graduate...i think (i know) i'm going to take the LSATs...i think i have my heart set on law school...i dunno what imma do but the year off that i'm taking from school i'm doing some soul searching...i'm quite excited...i've been oh so busy...my days consist of class, gym, and work...yeah i've been to the gym almost every week day..i'm gonna be sexy! my whole body hurts but i think it's worth it...ok time for class...i gotta get my 4.0 this quarter...(knock on wood)

(0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


me! Name: Kim
Location: Irvine/Cerritos, CA
this is just a small chunk of my life
click to see the rest
sorry no more reading the old stuff