afg/s©2002-2004 PinkTank v3.0
kimpin_aint.ez
...these are the things i can't say when we're alone
12:17 AM Saturday, May 28 | Kim

the long awaited update

well since i technically can type stuff in like 4 seperate journals i just pick and choose whichever one is most convienient. i'm usually on myspace so i decide to add shit there...whatever...

so i'm in cerritos right now. purty chill i guess. i watched a movie with kristina. it was cute, but not something i'd buy on dvd to keep on my shelves. it's something i'd watch on HBO or something.

these past few weeks i've been thinking about things that make me mad or sad. thinking about life without certain things makes me sad. and thinking about the things that continue to annoy me in my life are making me mad. a lot of things annoy me. like orange county drivers or rude people. i just don't understand why those people have more than me when they don't deserve it. "karma" steve would say.

i spent a lot of money the past few weeks. i always seem to spend more when rent is due.

i guess that's it. i have nothing else much to say. except school is almost over.

(0) comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


me! Name: Kim
Location: Irvine/Cerritos, CA
this is just a small chunk of my life
click to see the rest
sorry no more reading the old stuff