afg/s©2002-2004 PinkTank v3.0
kimpin_aint.ez
...these are the things i can't say when we're alone
2:58 PM Tuesday, August 30 | Kim

my vacation

so my little vacation was nice and relaxing...a week off from work is wonderful...but now i'm back...

first was steven's friend's wedding...it was pretty fun! we seemed a little over dressed but we looked really nice...some people were a little drunk...but what do you expect when there's an open bar...the little gift that the bride and groom gave were shot glasses...








a few days later me, steven, and his sister were supposed to go to great america but that shit was closed! uggh! whatever...so we went to san francisco on a train and took a bus...it was sorta cool...we went to the aquarium and saw the bush man...








then there's vegas...we flew there and stayed at the new york new york...we gotta suite! i didn't take that many pictures, but the ones that i have are alright...me and steven won about $400 playing craps...oh man winning is a wonderful feeling...we saw chris moneymaker from world series of poker fame and walked A LOT...didn't go clubbing like i wanted and we didn't take a picture in front of that sign...but it's all good...there's always next time


(1) comments

1 Comments:

sounds like a lot of fun!!! I'd never publically post pix from my hush hush trips 0=P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment


me! Name: Kim
Location: Irvine/Cerritos, CA
this is just a small chunk of my life
click to see the rest
sorry no more reading the old stuff